Ammina Virtual Agent
Back to main Product page
What if you could clone your best agent? What if they could work 24 hours a day and not need a paycheck, health benefits, take vacations, or get sick? How much more revenue could you drive?
Virtual Agent is a web-based configurable decisioning engine to guide customers through a carefully tailored path to achieve the best and most profitable result. Accept payments, make payment arrangements, resolve disputes, offer settlements, collect information, and much more. Ammina Virtual Agent can be configured to use InterProse's patent pending Virtual Agent avatar, a friendly face for sometimes difficult situations. Your avatar can be configured by gender, race, attire, and language to provide a pleasant and professional experience.
- Integrated Virtual Agent avatar.
- Configurable Real Time Decisioning Engine.
- Integrates with your current website with no modifications
- Accept payment in full - via ACH or credit card
- Create payment plans within the guidelines you define either predefined or constructed in real time
- Create custom settlement offerings based upon client, status, balance, age or combinations of data elements.
- Gather debtor information to aid in future collectability such as phone numbers, addresses, employment information, and more.
- Works 24 hours a day 365 days a year with no breaks, vacations, benefits, or a paycheck.
- 20 - 50% increase in on-line payment revenue
- Collectors and CSR's are freed up for other tasks
- Up to 50% more dollars collected per session
- Perfect execution every time.
- Payment plans and settlements are calculated correctly.
- No FDCPA violations, Ammina always follows your company policies
- Gather information on disputes, bankruptcy, and insurance rebilling reducing account handling time.
- Studies have shown that nearly 90% of all debtors would prefer an on-line agent to talking with a live collector.
Virtual Agent has processed thousands of customer requests and fulfilled many common tasks which an employee would normally perform. Contact InterProse today for a product demonstration.